Our Bar/Restaurant is situated on the North Coast of the Isle of Sheppey, situated between the mouthv of the Thames Estuary and the North Sea.
We are very proud of our Blue Flag beach and Promenade in Minster, its great for taking a stroll, dog walking and seaside fun when the weather allows. Be sure to catch the beautiful sunrises and views year round, and even Sunrise and Sunset on the same day in the long Summer days.
There are also plenty of other parts of this extraordinary Island to explore, from the Pioneering Aviation History and daring of the Worlds first pilots, including The Short Brothers, Charles Rolls (of Rolls Royce), Lord Moore-Brabazon and the Revolutionary Wright Brothers. To the Tudor History of Shurland Hall, the Dutch Invasion and the Viking invasions to the events of WW2.
We always try to support the local community where possible.
- Shepard & Neame of Faversham
- David Catt & Sons of Boughton on Chelsea
- Taywells Ice creams of Boughton on Chelsea
- Two Suns Fish Suppliers of Queenborough
- Lazy Lobster of Detling
- Duddas Cider, Sittingbourne
- Turners of Marden
- Wheatsheaf Farm, Stockbury, for Lamb, Beef and Seasonal Fruits.
- Hartridges & Frobisher’s English fruit Juice
- Kingsdown Spring Water
- Chapeldown Vineyards & Brewery
- Dockyard Gin, Chatham
- ANNO Gin, Tonbridge
- Tonbridge Brewery
- Old Dairy Brewery
- Wantsum Brewery
- Westerham Brewing Co
- Nelsons Brewery, Chatham